Saturday, June 2, 2012

SAT Subject Test: Things You Should Know + Test Day Procedures

Hey all,
Just wanted to make a quick post about SAT subject tests since I took it my first time today. I hard SAT 2 Math 2 and Bio M. I'm not going to write much about the actual tests themselves because other people aren't done with it but I just want to give you some test day advice. Wish I had known these before I actually took it.


  1. You get to choose which subject test you want to take first. 
  2. You can basically choose the subject you want to take on the test day. It is not a big deal at all if you want to take a different subject test.
  3. You can only take up to 3 subject tests per day.
  4. Everyone that takes a subject test will sit in the same room, working on different subjects.
  5. For math, you can only use one calculator at a time.
  6. Don't forget to bring your passport (if you're from a different country than where you plan to take the test)
  7. PACE YOURSELF. I cannot say this enough.
  8. Bring a jacket. My test center was freezing cold. 

And that's about all I can think of right now. I'm going to go chillax and play some Sims 3 now.

P.S. Math was easier than I expected but Bio was seriously hard as f---!.
Anyways hope some of the points above helped you.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment