Friday, June 8, 2012

Day Out: Lunch at Piri-Piri, Siam Paragon

Phew what a day. I am now all tired and sore. Anyways, today my cousin, Sui Eng (its a Chinese name) and I went downtown Bangkok, watched a movie, ate lunch, and did some soft-core shopping. 

Lunch at Piri-Piri:
We picked this restaraunt for no reason other than we both wanted to try eat somewhere we have never ate before. Piri-Piri is a Portuguese restaurant that serves burger-steak-fries-and-such (not sure if that has anything to do with it being a Portuguese restaurant). 


Piri-Piri restaurant can be found, near iBerry (if I remember correctly) in the food-court floor of Paragon Shopping mall.
My cus(left) and I (right) taking turns doing our pig faces. :P
 


My cheeseburger (240 Baht) -- juicy and delish

I munched down a cheeseburger and it was certainly tasty; My cousin on the other hand did not very much enjoy her Piri-Piri chicken breast. It was dry and mediocre despite being the "highlighted meal" that shared the same name with the restaurant.

Overall, althought the food was certainly not bad, it certainly does not any deserve any praise. I'm sure I could have gotten a decent or even better meal (both taste-wise and price-wise) at other fast food chains like Burger King or Subway. Plus, the service there was pretty horrible but I still had to pay 10% service charge regardless. Boo.

Anyways, after lunch we went to watch Snow White (not the cartoon version). Check my next post for a review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment