Thursday, June 21, 2012

SAT Blues

I'm back with a rather depressing update. Yup as the title mentioned, my SAT scores finally came out (after hours of me raping the refresh button). As soon as collegeboard.com website posted June 2 scores I let out a scream. Yeah, I was that nervous. BTW, the collegeboard website has crashed today. Haha serves them right. Sorry for being so mean I guess I just have SAT blues.

Anyways, I got 650 on SAT 2 Bio Molecular and 680 for Math 2. Now I must say that although these scores are not absolutely horrendous, they are just ... mediocre. Being the overachiever that I am a "mediocre" is synonymous with . Well actually the 680 for math level 2 is not bad but biology oh biology! I am in AP Biology so it hurts me like hell that my score is only 20 points "above average". My friend in the same class got 780

I still have to take two more subject tests: Chemistry and Physics. I must say no more 600s for me! I want a 700+ score next time although I know that I must work extremely hard. I'm sick of these 600s! 

Okay guys sorry for the ranting so much. I just feel so blue at my incompetency. Sometimes it just kills me how some people can be so much smarter without even trying. Then I remember that life isn't fair. Sigh.

These tests are definitely kicky my ass. 
I'm going to go chill out, watch some PLLs, and try to get over this SAT blue. :(
Promise to make next post a more cheerful one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment