Monday, June 18, 2012

A Day (Not) Completely Wasted

So today I woke up at 11 AM (slept at 2 AM the day before), showered, ate breakfast, got on a bus then a BTS (Bangkok's skytrain) and headed off to go learn physics at this school. It took me about 1 hour to get there and cost me 60 baht. When I reached the school, I found out that the school was closed.

Ofcourse I was very frustrated with myself for not making sure that the school was open. How stupid. So I wasted 60 baht and 2 hours traveling. What did I do then? Walked around Siam Paragon trying to kill time and mooned over my stupidity.

But not all is lost. I found him --


my future husband. Hahaha jokes, jokes. Anyways, in case you didn't know, above is Steven Gerard, or a wax figure of him anyways. I happened to stop by at Maddame Tussaud's display and got a picture with Steven here. Now I must add that I am not the biggest fan of soccer but Steven Gerard is definitely my favorite player, also captain, of my favorite team Liverpool. He may not score the most goals but he definitely is a true team player and a devoted captain. Liverpool can always depend on him. 
Twas an honor meeting him -- or a replication of him anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment