Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer is here! Rejoice! + Summer Plans

Summer is finally here! *queue celebratory dance music* WOOT WOOT I've waited so incredibly long for this day. A day when I am a free person, from academic obligations, once more. Its been such a long time since I've had my last break. (Well not really because of Songkran but it doesn't really count since I was studying madly for AP Bio).

 For the past month or so, I've been busier than I have ever been my entire life. I had student council elections (which I won presidency. oh yah), banquet, fight with friends, the oh-so-horrible AP exams, and final exams. All these events were just exhausted me both mentally and physically. I barely had any free time to read, sing, or update my blog. But no worries friends, this summer I plan to blog as much as possible.

 Plans & Goals for summer:

  •  -study for the damn SAT subject test in Biology and Math II
  •  -take the damn SAT subject test -go on my last ever SALT trip with my awesomest classmates [ICS 2013 <3] 
  • -read as much as possible [to improve both my Thai and English] 
  • -study for physics and chemistry. You don't have to gag. Its for my future.
  •  - go to TAIWAN with my friends [V,L,M]! no parents :]
  •  - get new laptop 
  • - film my first singing video 


  • - learn to edit said video 
  • - blog as much as possible
  •  - make up with my dad :( and end our stupid fight.

 - enjoy my last summer as a kid


 That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment