Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pottermore Once More!

So today was a normal day in the typical day in my summer-vacay-life, woke up played some Sims 3 (FUN!), studied some sat 2 math, spent wayyy too much time on youtube, took a math 2 practice test (disappointed in my score) and ate dinner.

AFter dinner, I started freaking out (a bit. hah) about my SAT math score -- cus' I'm a nerd like that. But my lovely friends salvaged the day. I don't know how but W and V, those lovely friends, managed to video-call me just when my stress level reached its apex video and we just started talking about how its summer and we can be totally unproductive and get addicted to Pottermore once more. (BTW, my username is Chasergold153 so add me now!!)

So we just video-chatted while dueling on Pottermore and I totally forgot all about my melancholy future (in the hand of those College Board bastards!).

Cheers for wonderful friends :)






No comments:

Post a Comment