Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nailed It

Sometimes when I look down and see pretty shades on my nails, I just feel all happy inside. Don't ask me why that's just a weird habit I have. Anyways, here are some of my favorite shades I just picked up. These are all from the SkinFood Milk Cream Nails collection. Totally love all the shades they have.
My favorite one would have to be the coral/pink one although it is actually more coral in person. As for application, these glide on your nails really smoothly and dry up real nice. However, I did have a problem with the pale pink one though. I don't know why but even after the polish dries my nails can still be messed up. So yeah that can be a little frustrating but other than that absolutely loving these beautiful polishes. When I put on these polishes, I feel so grown up, calmed, and polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment