Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Life... in a List

Need this quote so much.

This list sums up everything that has been happening in my life lately
1. Too much school work!
2. Worried about AP Physics
3. Worried about AP Calculus. It is getting exponentially more difficult
4. Student Council. President's got a lot of burden -- I just realized
5. People. Afraid they hate me -- because I can't move the lock-in date aka I cant give them what they want
6. College. Haven't even started any college applications
7. SAT subject test. very behind on studying
8. Dropping creative writing since it is too much work
9. Confronting the dean of students over lock-in issues
10. Going to a wedding tomorrow. Wish my cousin the best of luck.
11. Mother's Day today... made my mom a card and she was so happy :D made my day
11. OMG. my cover of Ed Sheeran's A Team just uploaded on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment