Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Its Monday Questionnaire Time


1.) Mood: Sleepy because I'm not used to waking up so early for school :(
2.) Can you say the ABC's backward without stumbling? Nope
3.)What is the closest green object to you? the plant on my balcony
4.) Current nail polish: none; made a pact with myself not to wear polish for a month!
5.) What is your favorite song at the moment? Some Nights by Fun
6.) Current outfit: cute Pooh, Tiger, Eeyore pajamas
7.) Weekly goals: get ahead in school, work on student council stuff.

I couldn't be more exited for senior year of high school. This year I am determined to work real hard as well as enjoy as many activities/events as I can before I graduate. Will update more plans later. Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Love,
B

------------------------------------

Copy and paste to answer in a comment below!
1.) Mood:
2.) Can you say the ABC's backwards without stumbling?
3.) What is the closest green object to you?
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) What is your favorite song at the moment?
6.) Current outfit:
7.) Weekly goals:

No comments:

Post a Comment