Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My first song cover: A Team

Hey everyone, 
Here's my first song cover I uploaded on Youtube. The song is one of my favorites: A Team originally sung by Ed Sheeran. Now I have no idea what the lyrics of this song actually means -- haha -- I just love the acoustics, the feel, the tone, and the roughness of Ed's voice. This song is one of those songs I'll listen to when I'm blue and the song itself will perfectly describe how I'm feeling.

 Don't you just love that, when a song perfectly captures the essence of the present. 

Excuse my tempo, mispronounciations, and off-key notes. I know the cover is so imperfect but singing it perfectly was not my goal. I just wanted to capture the essence of my feeling and that song at that exact moment. So here I am sharing it with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0swkZw18rA


No comments:

Post a Comment